Lane 9 Gym
The Lane 9 Gym is part of the North Sydney Olympic Pool Complex and is a Fitness Australia accredited centre. Both members and casual visitors are welcome to exercise in a friendly environment with breath taking harbour views.
Fees per session
- "Get Active Program" - aqua aerobics classes for participants who care for individuals with disabilities.
- Seniors Week - aqua aerobics classes with morning tea for 55+ years.
- Kid Fit - circuit training for Badger Swim School students.
Qualified, insured, fitness instructors and personal trainers (registered with Fitness Australia) are always on hand to assist clients reach their health and fitness goals.
- Well-maintained free-weights, dumbbell, barbells, pin-loaded and hydraulic strength training machines.
- A variety of cardio equipment including elliptical cross-trainers, treadmills, concept 2 rowers, steppers, and bikes (both upright and recumbent).
- Free-to-air and Foxtel TV screens with FM transmission for private listening.
- Aerobic class area with shock absorbent floor, stretching mats, boxing bags, speed ball, floor to ceiling ball, swiss balls, bosu, dura discs.
For information on joining Lane 9 Gym please contact pool reception on 9955 2309.
- Complimentary fitness assessments.
- Individualised training programs with regular reviews.
- Free access to the aerobic and aqua aerobic classes.
- Use of lockers and showers.
- Use of the pools, spa, and sauna.
- Personal training available at reasonable rates.
- No joining or cancellation fees.
Lane 9 Code of Conduct
- All patrons must bring a towel, or you could be refused entry.
- Wipe down the equipment after use.
- Limit your cardio workout during peak times to 20 mins on each machine.
- Replace free weights after use.
- All patrons must wear a shirt, shorts and enclosed shoes at all times
- Leave bags in a locker, not on the floor or in the pigeon holes.
- Lock up your valuables (they are your responsibility).
- Health and fitness advice may only be given by Lane 9 Gym staff.
- Personal training is only to be conducted by Lane 9 Gym trainers.