Building your Website (fully booked)
Venue: Ros Crichton Pavilion (behind Council)
There’s a lot of confusion when it comes to building websites.
Do you need one or can you get away with just using social media?
What are the advantages of having a website? What should go on it? And how do you go about building one?
This workshop answers those questions and gives you the information you need to take the next step.
More specifically, the workshop will cover:
- how people search for information online – and why a website is essential for your organisation
- how websites fit in with your marketing mix
- what content should go on your site – and what shouldn’t
- how to plan your website’s structure
- what kinds of web designs work best
- different ways you can build a website (and why using WordPress is recommended for most people)
- what to look for in a web developer – and what you need to ask for
- what you need to know about search engine optimisation (SEO)
- what to do once your website is built to make sure it’ll be as successful as possible.
The speaker is Dan Kaufman, Media Survival.
The workshop is free and light refreshments will be provided.
To join the wait list, visit the Trybooking website.
Please note: the workshop is fully booked. If you join the wait list, you will be notified before the workshop to confirm whether you have been registered.
Ros Crichton Pavilion (behind Council)
New South Wales