The B-Line team has updated the night works program for July, and will now be working at night on Friday 5 July, Sunday 7 July, Thursday 18 July, Friday 19 July, Sunday 28 July and Monday 29 July from 6pm to 5am, subject to weather and site conditions.
We will be:
- trenching and completing road crossing restoration across Military Road at Winnie Street and Murdoch Street, including trenching along adjacent footpaths to install traffic control cables
- installing signs on Military Road between Spofforth Street and Ben Boyd Road (this work will involve the above night shifts as well as some day shifts)
- installing pedestrian fencing on Military Road between Cabramatta Road and Holt Avenue
- making temporary repairs to the footpath between Spofforth Street and Ben Boyd Road (this work will involve the above night shifts as well as some day shifts)
- removing redundant line marking on Military Road between Winnie Street and Spofforth Street
- ITS trenching works to commence from 8 July between Hampden and Holt Avenue. Works will be carried out during the day and night when required. Pedestrian detours and temporary bus stop relocation will be in place
- cabinet works will be undertaken at Glover Street, Cremorne Garden Plaza and Cabramatta Road over 3 consecutive weekends. installation of CCTV cameras along Military Road using an elevated platform
- installation of new citybound traffic signal at the Military Road and Cabramatta Road intersection
- installation of in-pavement lights in Cremorne and Neutral Bay
- traffic signal upgrades at all intersections between Young Street and Spofforth Street along Military road, including Young St, Wycombe Rd, Winnie St, Cabramatta Rd and Spofforth St.
For the safety of motorists, pedestrians and workers this work will be done at night. Traffic control will be in place during this time. You may also experience some noise impacts during this work.
Work area – July 2019
During July 2019, there will be up to two consecutive nights of noisy works per week from 6pm to 5am. The dates for these noisy works are detailed in the table below.
There will also be work undertaken on other evenings of the week, however this work, which will involve traffic control, is low noise activity but may be noticeable.
Night work is undertaken outside of construction hours to ensure the safety of workers, pedestrians and motorists, and to minimise impacts to traffic. Please note the dates for the works described above is dependent
on weather and site conditions and is subject to change. Stakeholders will be notified seven days prior to specific night works occurring.
Day work will be required to complete the work program and will be undertaken during the following times:
- 7am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- 8am to 1pm Saturday
For more information on the work on the Northern Beaches B-Line Program please contact us
Back to Listing