What to expect
In August, works will continue on Military Road between Glover Street, Mosman and Ben Boyd Road, Neutral Bay. The project is working towards having the first stage of the Cremorne tidal flow system commissioned and manually operational later this year. Works will continue until the end of 2018 to re-instate pavement and footpaths, and complete installation of infrastructure to support the automated operation of the tidal flow system.
Temporary bus stop changes in Cremorne and Neutral Bay may be required intermittently during the work periods. These bus stop changes will be signed and traffic control will be present to direct bus users. Bus stop changes both northbound and southbound in Cremorne and Neutral Bay may occur between 10pm and 5am Sunday – Thursday.
Temporary and intermittent parking changes may occur generally from Ben Boyd Road to Spofforth Street. Parking will be impacted in various location throughout the work period, in both directions. Parking signage and traffic control will be in place to direct motorists.
Residents and stakeholders can contact the 24 hour project line on 1800 048 751 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or website b-line.transport.nsw.gov.au
Cremorne & Neutral Bay
NIGHT WORK AND WEEKEND WORK
In August we will be working up to five consecutive nights per week followed by two nights’ respite. Working up to five consecutive nights means that we can complete more work in a shorter timeframe and reduce the total number of nights worked in your area. Night works will take place at sites between 7pm to 6am. It is weather dependent and subject to change. Weekend work will also take place from Friday 24 to Sunday 26 August and Friday 31 August to Sunday 2 September.
Jan 2018 change T3 lanes to Bus Lanes
Transport for NSW has advised Council that existing T3 lanes were converted to Bus lanes in the AM peak from mid-January 2018. The conversion applied at two sections:
- Along Burnt Bridge Creek Deviation (from Condamine Street to Sydney Road)
- Along Spit and Military Roads (from Ourimbah Road, Mosman to Watson Street, Neutral Bay).
At its meeting on 4 December 2017 (15MB), Council resolved:
- THAT Council endorse a submission to Transport for NSW’s B-Line Team regarding the conversion of the existing AM T3 Lanes to an AM Bus Lane along the lines of commentary provided in this report.
- THAT Council also prepare a supplementary submission based on feedback from affected Precincts, including Harrison, Bennett, Willoughby Bay, Neutral and Brightmore.
- THAT Council immediately forward to the above Precincts any correspondence that it receives from Transport for NSW regarding the B-Line and continue to publish all correspondence on its website.
Council submission T3 conversion to bus lanes (113KB)
Council supplementary submission T3 conversion to bus lanes (395KB)
Back to Listing