Online Panel Program
What is VoiceBox?
VoiceBox is Council’s online engagement program. It has been set up to allow the North Sydney community to have their say about important local Council issues at a time and place convenient to them.
By joining Voice Box you can you help Council make important decisions about North Sydney’s future.
By subscribing to the panel relating your area(s) of interest you will be asked to take part in online surveys, questionnaires and polls, to tell Council what you think about particular issues and proposals. You may also be asked to be involved in other ways, for example by participating in focus groups and workshops.
As a member of VoiceBox you can take part in as many or as few consultations as you wish. It is an entirely 'opt in' process.
Who can join VoiceBox?
Anyone aged 16 years and over who falls into one or more of the following categories can join VoiceBox:
- Resident - live in the North Sydney local government area.
- Ratepayer - own property in the North Sydney local government area.
- Business Owner - own or operate a business or social enterprise in North Sydney local government area.
- Worker - undertake paid work in the North Sydney local government area.
- Student - live or study in the North Sydney local government area.
- Volunteer - undertake voluntary work in the local government area.
- Visitor - live outside the North Sydney local government area, but have visited in the last 12 months e.g. to shop, dine, stay overnight, attend entertainment etc.
You cannot join VoiceBox if you are employed by North Sydney Council or an elected member of North Sydney Council.
VoiceBox Terms of Reference (39KB)
Which panel should I join?
There are five panels (you may join more than one panel) which align with the five key themes of the 2020 Vision, North Sydney Community Strategic Plan, join now:
For more information, contact Council's Community Engagement Coordinator on 9936 8181 or email email@example.com
Your Privacy is important to us, click here