Expressions of Interest - Sydney North Planning Panel Community Representatives
Council is seeking Expressions of Interest from members of the community to become North Sydney Council’s community representatives on the Sydney North Planning Panel for a period of up to 3 years. Community representatives will be expected to meet the following criteria;
- Senior level experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders
- high level communication skills
- capability to drive high profile outcome in a credible and authoritative manner
- high level analytical skills
- knowledge of the assessment of complex development and planning matters
- have their primary place of residence within the North Sydney Council area; and
- not be a Real Estate Agent, Property Developer or staff member of North Sydney Council.
Ideally Council nominees must have professional expertise in one or more of the following fields:
- Urban Design
- Land Economics
- Traffic and Transport
In addition to the above, applicants will need to demonstrate an understanding of the planning process as it operates in NSW and must be prepared to adhere to the Code of Conduct and Operational Procedures of the Panel. Payment will be in accordance with Council’s guidelines.
Lodge your Application
Expressions of Interest should be lodged via email by the closing date nominated. Once you have completed your application and answered each of the criteria, applications can be submitted to email@example.com
Expressions of Interest must be received by 25 October 2019
For more information, please refer to the information sheet below or contact Geoff Mossemenear of Council’s Development Services Department on 9936 8100.
Back to Listing
Posted on 25 September 2019