North Sydney Council is committed to engaging with families and children to promote, plan, provide and address local community issues.
Council is seeking stakeholder input to prepare a new Family and Children's Strategy which is up-to-date, targeted and tailored to local community issues.
Visit our consultation page
There are several ways to provide feedback, including:
- Service Provider Survey - open to local childcare service providers only. Respondents can go in the draw to win an iPad Mini 4.
- Quick Survey - open to the general public. Respondents go in the draw to win an iPad Mini 4.
- Discussion Forum - provide feedback online on a range of family and children's issues, alternatively complete the online submission form to provide your feedback confidentially.
- Submissions - send a written submission using the details below.
- Stakeholder Workshops - bringing together community members, service providers and key stakeholders to discuss issues for local family and children. Places are limited. Workshops are held in the Fred Hutley Hall. Child care is available in the adjoining Supper Room, so please indicate if you need child care and the age of your child(ren) and if they have any particular requirements (e.g. allergies). To register, click on your preferred date below. Both events will be held at Council Chambers, 200 Miller Street North Sydney.
Session 1: Wednesday 7 February 2018, 10am - 12pm
Session 2: Tuesday 13 February 2018, 6pm - 8pm
Back to Listing
Posted on 20 December 2017