General forms include requests to access public registers and records.

Resident Parking Forms

What you need when applying for a resident parking permit.


Waste and recycling collection and bookings: residential, trade, hazardous, household and greenwaste.

Bookings & Permits

View North Sydney Council booking and permit forms here.

Building & DA Forms

Building & development forms including DA applications, construction forms and other general forms.


North Sydney Council offers multiple options for customers to make payments...

Customer Feedback

Feedback about your customer experience with North Sydney Council.