Our self-serve printers make printing, copying and scanning easy.
Stanton Library offers self-service printing, copying and scanning in the library. You can print from one of our computers, from your own device using our WiFi, or you can send in a print job from home or on the go!
Charges apply for printing and copying:
| Black & white
| Black and white
Document scanning is available for free on our public printers and does not require library membership.
Scanned documents can be saved to either USB or sent directly to an email account.
Print from Your Device
Print from your computer or mobile device, and pick it up at our library.
- Log into our Print from Your Device website
- Enter your Library Card Number or Guest Ticket Number and password/PIN
- Select files from your device and upload the items you want to print
- Visit our library within 48 hours
- Top up your Library Card or Guest Ticket with money at our self service kiosk
- Log into the library printer/photocopier to release your printing jobs