Latest on COVID-19 safety at the library
Stanton Library is complying with NSW Health guidelines to help protect the health and safety of everyone who comes through our doors.
Conditions of Entry / Health and Safety Information
- Stay home if you are sick.
- To visit the library it is a requirement of NSW Health that all visitors to the library register for COVID-19 contact tracing. This information will only be used for that purpose and will be deleted after 28 days.
- Sanitise your hands on entry and maintain good hygiene practices.
- Social distance of 1.5m must always be practised.
- Our facilities are regularly cleaned and sanitised.
- There will be limited seating.
- Computers will be limited due to social distancing requirements.
- You will need your library card with you or displayed on your phone to borrow items using the self-check kiosks and to use our PCs and other equipment.
- We are a cashless facility, and cannot accept cash payments.
- Home Library service is available. Please contact email@example.com or phone the library to enquire.