Stanton Library Membership
- Membership is free and open to NSW residents.
- When you join Stanton Library you may borrow and return at any Shorelink Library: Lane Cove, Mosman and Stanton.
- Proof of current home address is required.
- Young people under the age of 18 also need the signature of a parent or guardian to borrow physical library items.
Youth Online Membership
This membership type provides access to borrowing digital collection items, Wi-Fi, public computers, photocopying/scanning and digital resources.
- Available for students aged 11-17 years.
- No proof of ID is required.
- No parent or guardian signature is required.