Food Stalls at Events
North Sydney Council Events - Food Vendor Expressions of Interest
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
North Sydney Council hosts a number of free community events throughout the year with opportunities for food trucks and food stalls to participate. Council is conducting a general call out for expressions of interest for food vendors who would like to operate at events during the 2022/23 season including:
- Sunset Series
- Twilight Food Fair
- Bark in the Park
- New Years Eve
New food vendors and food vendors who have been involved in previous events are encouraged to apply.
To be eligible to apply you must agree to the following:
- Food trucks and food stalls are encouraged to apply (events will have different requirements on the type of food vendor which can operate)
- Food stalls (including weights) or food truck and cool rooms must be supplied by the vendor
- Credit card/EFTPOS/Contactless card payments facilities
- Sustainable packaging
- Valid Public and Product Liability Insurance of at least $20,000,000
- All vendors must be registered as a temporary food stall with North Sydney Council to operate
- Stallholder fees will be applicable to each event and confirmed closer to the date
Information for applicants
There is no fee to submit an application.
Only one application is required for all listed events in the 2022/23 event season. Please ensure you indicate your preferred event(s).
By submitting an application your place has not been ‘reserved’ or ‘booked’. The status of your application is pending assessment.
Registered food vendors will be contacted by latest one month prior to each applicable event with specific event information, vendor fees and confirmation of selection.
You must fill out the online application form to be considered.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9936 8100 and speak to a member of the Events Team.
Terms and conditions
Please refer to Council's
General Terms and Conditions for Approved Stallholders at Events (327KB)
Please note all stallholders applying must provide their own Public and Product Liability Insurance of at least $20,000,000.