Equipping you with practical everyday strategies to help your child reach their full communication potential.
Verbal children with Autism Spectrum Disorder or a Social-Communication Disorder often still face special communication challenges and may find it difficult to:
- Have conversations with others.
- Play with children their own age.
- Talk about things that interest someone else.
- Change a routine without becoming frustrated.
If you’ve noticed more than one of these difficulties in your child, the TalkAbility® program can help. Specifically designed for parents of verbal children ages 3-8 with social communication difficulties, the TalkAbility® program teaches parents practical ways to help their child learn people skills.
The TalkAbility® program consists of:
- 8 parent training sessions in small, personalized groups.
- 1 pre-program consultation for you and your child .
- 4 individual video feedback sessions of you interacting with your child & of your child playing with another child so you can ‘see’ what is helping & what you can do.
The program will run over 13 weeks commencing 4 March 2019
The 8 parent training sessions will be held Monday evenings from 7pm - 10pm on the following dates: March 4,11 & 25, April 1, May 6, 20, & 27 and June 17 2019.
*Families can use NDIS, Medicare, HCWA/Beer Start, private health insurance or private funding to cover the costs for the full week program.
To book contact email@example.com or (02) 9923 2727 or for more information