Venue: EarlyEd North Sydney
Who is the program for? If your child has a disability or is experiencing delays in their development, then toilet training could be more challenging for them.
This program is designed for parents who:
- Aren’t sure whether to start toilet training their child
- Have tried but it isn’t going well
- Want to start sometime in the future.
After doing this course, parents will either:
- Wait longer because they realise their child isn’t ready
- Keep persevering using new ideas
- Feel their child is now ready to start
This is a comprehensive program consisting of three parent training sessions and two individual goal and strategy sessions.
2018 PROGRAM DATES
- Parent Training Sessions 7:00 —8:30pm on Wednesday 8, 15 and 29 August
- Individual Goal Strategy Sessions w/c 30 July and 20 August
Cost: $440.68 (additional optional individual session: $182.74)
Bookings essential: details below
*NDIS, HCWA/Better Start, Medicare, private or health funding can be used. Price based on 2017 NDIS price guide and is subject to change.