The aim is to make Neutral Bay more appealing as a shopping destination for residents and visitors.
Upgrades to the Neutral Bay Retail Corridor are planned. We're revitalising the shopping and commercial strip to make it more attractive for shoppers and to reinforce the village vibe by:
- footpath paving
- pedestrian access (safety, crossings, walk-ability)
- lighting for safety and night time interest
- street trees, vegetation and garden beds
- seating such as benches and chairs
- street furniture (bollards, signage, bins)
- bicycle improvements (cycle routes, access and parking).
When is this happening?
Update July 2017
Grosvenor Street Public Domain Upgrade – is on target for completion in July 2017 and will see new paving, bollards and bike racks installed on the southern side of Grosvenor Street between Ben Boyd Road and Young Street.
The works will include new materials and furniture from our Public Domain Style Manual and Design Codes.
Note: It is outside of the parameters of this project to alter the existing traffic arrangements in Military Road as the road is classified as a State Road and is under the care and control of the RMS and is outside of Council jurisdiction.
For more information, contact Adam Deutsch, Project Manager on 9936 8100 email email@example.com
Back to Listing