Great classes are available at times to suit... check them out.
Types of Classes
Pump - Beginners to advanced. A non-impact, pre-choreographed class designed to strengthen and condition the body. Build strength, bone density and muscle tone by using light to medium barbells. A great alternative to working in the weights room.
Pilates - A toning class with focus on muscle strength and flexibility. A floor style class utilising breathing techniques and exercises specific to core strength and stability. Gain flexibility and firmness by moving muscles through their full range of motion. Great for your posture.
Kid Fit - Note: for Badger Swim School Students only. Information: (02) 9966 1551.
Yoga - Concentrates on strengthening and toning deep muscles to improve posture, alignment and flexibility. Beginners welcome.
This timetable may be subject to change at short notice.
* denotes cover instructor
Or you can download this calendar
Entry to class: All class participants are to enter through the gym with a class card obtained from reception. All class cards are to be presented to the gym floor / class instructor upon arrival to the gym turnstile gate.
Exit from class: All participants must exit through the gym. All casual class cardholders do not have access to use the gym equipment before or after the class.
Lane 9 Gym has selected a variety of classes to provide all members and visitors an opportunity to exercise in an enjoyable, controlled and safe manner. Our classes are suitable for all degrees of fitness and ages. Classes provide the opportunity to utilise all aspects of fitness including cardiovascular, muscle toning, flexibility, mobility and conditioning. All classes are 45-60 minutes (unless otherwise stated).
- All classes have limited numbers/capacity.
- You must have a valid pass to enter class.
- Passes must be obtained from pool reception.
- Passes can be collected no earlier than 1 hour before the class.
- Passes will not be issued after the advertised start time.
- Entry to classes is on a first come first served basis.
- Strictly one pass per person.
- No bookings will be taken (except specialised classes).
- Passes must be presented to the instructor upon entry.
- You must be at the class on time. Failure to participate in the warm up component will result in you forfeiting your place in the class.
- Please be proactive in your participation and give the instructor your undivided attention throughout the class.
- Classes are subject to change. Variations will be posted on notice boards.
- It is recommended that you bring a water bottle to keep hydrated.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and bring a towel.
- If you have any medical or physical reason that you require your exercise to be modified please notify the instructor as soon as possible.
- If you are experiencing any physical discomfort please notify the instructor.
- Fees per session.
Personal training involves teaching and motivating a participant on how to use their body correctly and efficiently in every action he or she might execute. This includes, but is not limited to, weight training and cardiovascular exercise. Personal training is frequently used for advances in sports specific training, rehabilitation (pre and post-surgery), weight loss, and general fitness.
Many people that work out in a gym find that staying motivated, working consistently at the right intensity, and monitoring progress is a time consuming and difficult task. Your trainer will help you effectively utilise your time, keep you motivated and monitor your progress, making changes to your program as required. As a result, many people who employ Personal Trainers report substantial improvements in the physical results they attain.
Working with a Personal Trainer removes all the guesswork from your program. All you need to do is turn up for your appointment dressed in your workout gear and ready to work out. Your Personal Trainer will utilise their knowledge and expertise to provide motivating, effective and challenging workouts for you to do. Your Personal Trainer will continue to adapt your program as you improve, and continuously consult with you regarding your likes and dislikes, level of satisfaction and feedback regarding your training sessions. No more repetitive programs. Your personal training sessions can involve anything from boxing, cardio, Pilates, aqua, weights.
All Lane 9 Gym Personal Trainers are Fitness Australia registered and insured, with Tertiary qualifications or higher and First Aid qualifications.
For all Personal Training information please contact Lane 9 Gym today on 9936 8368.