In line with Federal Government health and safety measures for COVID-19, the pool is CLOSED to the public from Wed 25 March 2020, 2pm until further notice.
Please check our website homepage for updates.
The Badger Swim school has decided to suspend lessons and squads from 25 March 2020. For further information, please contact the Badger Swim school.
For all enquiries please contact North Sydney Olympic Pool staff on (02) 9955 2309.
Types of Classes
Aqua Aerobics - for all fitness levels, combines the use of varied water levels, equipment, circuits and fun combinations to provide excellent cardiovascular and muscle toning using water resistance. It is non-weight bearing exercise, and suitable for all levels of fitness and ages. Varying emphasis on cardiovascular, muscle toning, flexibility, mobility and conditioning, using the water's resistance, provides an all round physical workout. Classes are 45 minutes.
Aqua Lite - for all fitness levels, a gentle form of exercise that is designed specifically for senior adults to promote flexibility and relaxation.
Aqua Deep - for all fitness levels, a fun and enjoyable exercise class where there is no impact on the joints just the resistance of the water. The class is held in the 50m outdoor pool, uses buoyancy belts, and is dependant on pool availability and weather conditions (seasonal class).
This timetable may be subject to change at short notice.
* cover instructor, ^ class is outdoors/indoors subject to weather
Or you can download this calendar
- All classes have limited numbers/capacity.
- You must have a valid pass to enter class.
- Passes must be obtained from pool reception.
- Passes can be collected no earlier than 1 hour before the class.
- Passes will not be issued after the advertised start time.
- Entry to classes is on a first come first served basis.
- Strictly one pass per person.
- No bookings will be taken (except specialised classes).
- Passes must be presented to the instructor upon entry.
- You must be at the class on time. Failure to participate in the warm up component will result in you forfeiting your place in the class.
- Please be proactive in your participation and give the instructor your undivided attention throughout the class.
- Classes are subject to change. Variations will be posted on notice boards.
- It is recommended that you bring a water bottle to keep hydrated.
- If you have any medical or physical reason that you require your exercise to be modified please notify the instructor as soon as possible.
- If you are experiencing any physical discomfort please notify the instructor.
- We welcome your comments and suggestions. Customer feedback forms are available from reception and can be placed in the box provided.
- Fees per session.