Aqua Exercise Outdoor Classes (deep)
Outdoor Aqua Exercises classes (deep) are now available
Book an Aqua Exercise Class (via Ticketbooth)
There will be one class every day at 8am in the outdoor 50m pool.
Each class has a maximum of 20 participants.
Gym Memberships, Subscriptions and Multi Visit Passes are on hold/suspended at this time.
There are no discounts or concessions.
Single class fee will be $22 – this ticket is for the Aqua Exercise class only.
- Saturday - Inga
- Sunday - Koa
- Monday - Peter
- Tuesday - Peter
- Wednesday - Koa
- Thursday - Linda
- Friday - Inga
Conditions of Entry
Please read carefully before purchasing:
- Session class times are strictly 60 minutes from the time nominated on the ticket. This allows 5 minutes for entry, 45 minutes for class and 10 minutes to exit the complex. Ticketholders must exit the pool and centre when instructed to do so by staff.
- Booked sessions cannot be changed and there are no refunds.
- NSOP pool and gym memberships, subscriptions and multi-visit passes are currently suspended and cannot be used to purchase a ticket.
- The time and date of your booking is printed on your ticket. There is no entry to the NSOP complex before the booked time.
- Tickets will be scanned on entry. There will be no entry without a valid ticket.
- Customers must observe physical distancing of 1.5m from other customers and staff within the centre and while waiting for entry.
- Customers cannot be accompanied by other people; there is no spectator entry.
- Entry is by the main reception on Alfred St South and exit is via the turnstile on Olympic Drive.
- Ticketholders should come ready to swim and access of the changerooms be kept to an absolute minimum. Swimmers are required to leave the facility promptly at the conclusion of the session.
- A ticket provides access only to the Aqua class. There is no access to the indoor pool, gym, sauna, spa, creche, cafe or learn to swim.
- Ticketholders may not sit or gather in areas around the pool and must leave promptly after exiting the 50m pool.
- Ticketholders are required to observe hygiene practices including covering sneezes and coughs, washing hands, using hand sanitisers and staying at home if unwell.
- Tickets are assigned to the individual purchasing the ticket.
- Pool swim session bookings do not entitle access into these classes. There will be no exceptions.
All other aqua classes, including the Badger Swim School, are currently suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic until further notice.
Back to Listing