Venue: Civic Park, North Sydney Council
Regular tune-ups - are recommended...
FREE tune-ups - doubly so!!!
So give your bike a FREE tune-up.
While your bike is tweaked, prodded and oiled you can head to the produce market and enjoy a fresh breakfast, great treats and a few groceries for your basket.
No need to book, just bring your bike.
- Meet at Northside Produce Market next to the information stall.
- On the day you must put your name on a list.
- Waiting times could be up to an hour.
- Basic tune-in and check-up, if your bike needs more serious work the facilitator will recommend what you need to do for safer riding.
- One bike per person please.
PedalEd provides dynamic training to empower everyone to unlock Sydney, whilst riding confidently and safely www.pedaled.bike/
The Rolling Fix are mobile bicycle mechanics that come to you. We work on all types of bikes, all over Sydney, and educate along the way www.therollingfix.com/
A North Sydney Community Centre event, supported by North Sydney Council.