Green Waste Clean Up
There are two ways to book your pick up on the next available date:
The cut-off time is 7pm Sunday.
Only 2m2 (like a small box-trailer load) is allowed for single dwellings and 0.5m2 for each unit in multi-unit dwellings.
Waste for collection should either be placed within 2m of a convenient entrance to the property, or immediately outside the boundary of the property.
Your waste must not be placed out earlier than the Sunday before Monday morning collection.
- Leaves and grass clippings, and tree loppings up to 7.5cm in diameter and 1.2m in length.
- The loose materials must be placed in sturdy containers, handheld bins marked "green garden waste", or a green garden waste wheelie bin (up to 240L).
- Tree branches and prunings must be tied in bundles.
- Palm or branches with thorns must be in a green waste bin/container - not bundled or loose.
- Pine Christmas trees (non artificial) can go in green waste. Do the same with it as tree branches and prunings.
Items Not Accepted
- Tree stumps, and untied branches and prunings exceeding 7.5cm in diameter and 1.2m in length.
- Building materials, such as timber or bricks.
- Food waste, including vegetables and fruit.
- Soils and stones.
- Green waste presented in unsuitable containers such as cardboard boxes, plastic or hessian bags; or in yellow lid recycling bins or red lid garbage bins will not be collected.
Green waste Bin Application
If you wish to purchase your own green waste wheelie bin, Click on the link below:
Online form: Green Garden Waste Bin form
This form should be filled in and submitted online, and you will also need to make a secure payment online.
Mon 04 December
Mon 18 December
No collection 1 Jan
Mon 15 Jan
Mon 29 Jan
Mon 12 Feb
Mon 26 Feb
Mon 12 Mar
Mon 26 Mar
Mon 09 Apr
Mon 23 Apr
Mon 07 May
Mon 21 May
Mon 04 June
Mon 18 June
Mon 02 July
Mon 16 July
Mon 30 July
Mon 13 Aug
Mon 27 Aug
Mon 10 Sep
Mon 24 Sep
Mon 08 Oct
Mon 22 Oct
Mon 05 Nov
Mon 19 Nov
Mon 03 Dec
Mon 17 Dec