Green Waste Clean Up
There are two ways to book your pick up:
The cut-off time is 7pm Sunday.
The first available booking date will be allocated to you.
Only 2m2 (like a small box-trailer load) is allowed for single dwellings and 0.5m2 for each unit in multi-unit dwellings.
Waste for collection should either be placed within 2m of a convenient entrance to the property, or immediately outside the boundary of the property.
Your waste must not be placed out earlier than the Sunday before Monday morning collection.
- Leaves and grass clippings, and tree loppings up to 7.5cm in diameter and 1.2m in length.
- The loose materials must be placed in sturdy containers, handheld bins marked "green garden waste", or a green garden waste wheelie bin (up to 240L).
- Tree branches and prunings must be tied in bundles.
- Palm or branches with thorns must be in a green waste bin/container - not bundled or loose.
- Pine Christmas trees (non artificial) can go in green waste. Do the same with it as tree branches and prunings.
Items Not Accepted
- Tree stumps, and untied branches and prunings exceeding 7.5cm in diameter and 1.2m in length.
- Building materials, such as timber or bricks.
- Food waste, including vegetables and fruit.
- Soils and stones.
- Green waste presented in unsuitable containers such as cardboard boxes, plastic or hessian bags; or in yellow lid recycling bins or red lid garbage bins will not be collected.
Green waste Bin Application
If you wish to purchase your own green waste wheelie bin, Click on the link below:
Online form: Green Garden Waste Bin form This form should be filled in and submitted online, and you will also need to make a secure payment online.
2017 Collection dates
Mon 02 January
Mon 16 January
Mon 30 January
Mon 13 February
Mon 27 February
Mon 13 March
Mon 27 March
Mon 10 April
Mon 24 April
Mon 08 May
Mon 22 May
Mon 05 June
Mon 19 June
Mon 03 July
Mon 17 July
Mon 31 July
Mon 14 August
Mon 28 August
Mon 11 September
Mon 25 September
Mon 09 October
Mon 23 October
Mon 06 November
Mon 20 November
Mon 04 December
Mon 18 December