There are two ways to book your pick up:
The cut-off time is 7pm Sunday.
The first available booking date will be allocated to you.
Only 2m2 (like a small box-trailer load) is allowed for single dwellings and 0.5m2 for each unit in multi-unit dwellings.
Place waste within 2m of a convenient entrance to the property, or immediately outside the boundary of the property.
Small and light items should be put in unwanted containers if possible or plastic bags (if booking by phone you can advise if you want to keep your containers).
E-waste is not accepted in this clean up (please use the CRC, or biannual e-waste clean ups).
Your waste must not be placed out earlier than the Sunday before Monday morning collection.
- carpet (bundled with string in rolls no greater than 1.2m in length)
- small appliances such as microwaves
- white goods such as stoves, washing machines, refrigerators or dryers should not weigh more than 90kg, and tape or tie them shut so a person or property cannot get trapped inside them.
Items Not Accepted
- kitchen food scraps
- soils, stones, concrete, building wastes i.e kitchen/laundry/bathroom and other renovation material/rubble, treated timber, and wooden or other type pallets
- liquid waste
- motor vehicle body and parts (including tyres)
- oversized items such as hills hoists, baths, sinks, vanities, laundry tubs/sinks, toilets, commercial size fridges, etc.
- green waste is not accepted in the household clean up service, use the Green Waste clean up.
- recyclable materials such as electronic waste (subject to separate collection services), cardboard, glass.
2017 Collection dates
Mon 09 January
Mon 23 January
Mon 06 February
Mon 20 February
Mon 06 March
Mon 20 March
Mon 03 April
Mon 17 April
Mon 01 May
Mon 15 May
Mon 29 May
Mon 12 June
Mon 26 June
Mon 10 July
Mon 24 July
Mon 07 August
Mon 21 August
Mon 04 September
Mon 18 September
Mon 02 October
Mon 16 October
Mon 30 October
Mon 13 November
Mon 27 November
Mon 11 December