There are two ways to book your pick up on the next available date:
The cut-off time is 7pm Sunday.
Only 2m2 (like a small box-trailer load) is allowed for single dwellings and 0.5m2 for each unit in multi-unit dwellings.
Place waste within 2m of a convenient entrance to the property, or immediately outside the boundary of the property.
Your waste must not be placed out earlier than the Sunday before Monday morning collection.
Small and light items should be put in unwanted containers if possible or plastic bags (if booking by phone you can advise if you want to keep your containers).
E-waste is not accepted in this clean up (please use the CRC).
- carpet (bundled with string in rolls no greater than 1.2m in length)
- small appliances such as microwaves
- white goods such as stoves, washing machines, refrigerators or dryers should not weigh more than 90kg, and tape or tie them shut so a person or property cannot get trapped inside them.
Items Not Accepted
- kitchen food scraps
- soils, stones, concrete, building wastes i.e kitchen/laundry/bathroom and other renovation material/rubble, treated timber, and wooden or other type pallets
- liquid waste
- motor vehicle body and parts (including tyres)
- oversized items such as hills hoists, baths, sinks, vanities, laundry tubs/sinks, toilets, commercial size fridges, etc.
- green waste is not accepted in the household clean up service, use the Green Waste clean up.
- recyclable materials such as electronic waste (subject to separate collection services), cardboard, glass.
Before throwing something out, consider reselling it, giving it away or swapping it - try this list of rehoming options.
Collection dates 2018
Mon 08 Jan
Mon 22 Jan
Mon 05 Feb
Mon 19 Feb
Mon 05 Mar
Mon 19 Mar
Mon 02 Apr
Mon 16 Apr
Mon 30 Apr
Mon 14 May
Mon 28 May
Mon 11 June
Mon 25 June
Mon 09 July
Mon 23 July
Mon 06 Aug
Mon 20 Aug
Mon 03 Sep
Mon 17 Sep
Mon 01 Oct
Mon 15 Oct
Mon 29 Oct
Mon 12 Nov
Mon 26 Nov
Mon 10 Dec
Mon 24 Dec