Six local pharmacies are collection points for the disposal of medical sharps and needles in enclosed containers.
People who use medical sharps, such as disposable syringes for the treatment of diabetes, can now safely dispose of them by dropping them off in an enclosed container at one of the following locations.
The service is free.
- Crows Nest You Save - 108 Willoughby Rd, Crows Nest
- Cammeray Pharmacy - 450-476 Miller St, Cammeray
- Drews Pharmacy - 105 Miller St, North Sydney
- Cincotta Discount Pharmacy - 116 Military Rd, Neutral Bay
- Cremorne Town Centre Pharmacy - Shop 7, 287 Military Rd, Cremorne
- Blues Point Pharmacy - 1/137 Blues Point Rd, McMahons Point