Request a swimming pool inspection, compliance or exemption certificate

You must obtain a Compliance Certificate for pool fencing from us or an accredited certifier before your property is leased.

If you are selling your property, you must obtain either a Certificate of Compliance or Certificate of Exemption for pool fencing before your property is sold.

Only swimming pools that meet legislative requirements will be issued a Compliance Certificate.

Owners with non-compliant pools will be directed to take action to bring their pool up to standards. 

Request a pool Certificate of Compliance or Certificate of Exemption from Council

Council also conducts mandatory inspections of swimming pool fencing at multi-occupancy buildings, moveable dwellings, and premises providing tourist and visitor accommodation.

Council's fees and charges

All our fees, charges and levies are listed in a searchable database.

Search fees and charges