Design Excellence Panel
North Sydney Council encourages high quality architecture and urban design in the North Sydney local government area.
This is achieved, in part, by seeking the advice of the Design Excellence Panel, established under our Design Panel Policy.
The Design Excellence Panel supports North Sydney Council’s commitment to design excellence by providing independent, expert advice from leading design practitioners on major commercial, mixed use and residential development proposals, strategic planning matters and public domain designs.
Members of the panel for 2019-21 are:
- Mr Philip Graus (Chair)
- Emeritus Professor Peter Webber (Community representative)
- Ms Angela Koepp, Senior Associate, Roberts Day
- Ms Kylie Legge, Director, Place Partners
- Ms Anita Morandini, Design Excellence Manager, City of Sydney
- Mr David Tordoff, Studio Director, Hayball
Membership, functions and the terms and conditions of the panel are outlined in the Design Excellence Panel Charter.
In accordance with the charter, membership of the panel is renewed every two years.