Parking is in Ernest Street next to the skate plaza.
- Variety of angled ramps and grinding edges and bars.
- Suitable for: skateboard, scooter, roller blade, other wheeled recreation and parkour.
- Built shade from a thick-beam patio.
- Tree cover and water bubbler.
- Adjoins Cammeray Park synthetic turf sporting field, and Cammeray Golf Course.
- Tennis courts and croquet lawns nearby.
The Skate Plaza was upgraded in 2008 and attracts all ages of skaters, skateboarders, scooter riders and parkour.
Please note there are no lights at night.
A further upgrade in Dec 2019 sealed the park surface, added anti-graffiti paint, and installed a new skate element.