Harrison Precinct Map (29KB)
Harrison Precinct Committee was reactivated on 24 August 2017.
Presentation by Transport for NSW regarding B-Line bus infrastructure changes to Cremorne & Neutral Bay - 19 October
Harrison Precinct Committee hosted a "special precinct meeting".
Transport for NSW gave a presentation on the n B-Line bus infrastructure changes to Cremorne and Neutral Bay.
TfNSW Presentation - 19 October 2017 (848KB)
The presentation was followed by a Q&A session open to the floor.
Q & A Summary - 19 October 2017 (300KB)
A report was submitted to Council at its meeting on 30 October 2017 regarding three recent Precinct meetings with the NSW Government about transport infrastructure projects, (including the above).
1. THAT the Q&A session transcripts from all the meetings, once finalised with TfNSW and RMS, be circulated and/or published to all stakeholders.
2. THAT Council accept and follow up on the RMS offer (arising from the 12 October 2017 meeting) to present again at a precinct/community meeting with their air quality expert in response to their key “take away”, that exhaust fumes/stack ventilation/air quality remains a major community concern.
3. THAT Council write to the State Government asking for a moratorium on all infrastructure works relating to the B-Line that have been proposed to take place in Cremorne and Neutral Bay for six months in order to undertake a trial of the B-Line bus service to collect real-time data and that such a trial not take place over the Christmas/ New Year period.
4. THAT Council write to the Member for North Shore requesting a copy of her correspondence to the Minister for Transport in relation to the B-Line.
5. THAT Council thank Council staff and in particular Jenny Gleeson, for organising the public meetings that have been held over the past 4-6 weeks in relation to the Western Harbour Tunnel and Beaches Link and the B-Line.
CiS11: Special Precinct Meetings - Transport Infrastructure Related Projects (275KB)
Letter from Felicity Wilson MP- 23 October 2017 (346KB) (29KB)
Meets first Thursday of the month at 7pm
Venue: Cremorne Early Childhood Centre
108 Parraween St, Cremorne
John Lucas, Co-Convenor
Michiko De Solom, Co-Convenor