The Plateau Precinct Map (35KB)
The Cammeray Plateau is a central geographical feature of this area, which inspired the name of the Precinct.
The Plateau Precinct Committee will meet on an occasional basis in 2019. Regular formal meetings were suspended in 2010 and contact is maintained with interested community members via an email subscription list. Get in touch: email@example.com
Western Harbour Tunnel Beaches Link
RMS Q&A Session and Joint Meeting with Registry Precinct - 16 & 23 October 2018
The Plateau Precinct Committee hosted a Community Q&A session at Cammeray Golf Club on 16 Oct 2018. Plateau and Registry Precinct Committees hosted a Special Precinct Meeting supported by Stanton Precinct Committee at Norths Leagues Club on 23 Oct 2018.
View the information flyer (126KB)
View the information flyer (116KB)
Presentation by Transport for NSW - 12 October 2017
The Plateau Precinct Committee hosted a Special Precinct Meeting with Bay, Registry and Stanton Precinct Committees on 12 Oct 2017. Transport for NSW (TfNSW) gave a presentation on the NSW Transport Master Plan in regards to implications for the Western Harbour Tunnel and Beaches Link, rail options, Sydney Metro and B-Line.
TfNSW presentation - Future Transport 2056 (4MB)
The presentation was followed by a Q&A session open to the floor.
Q&A Summary - 12 October 2017 (536KB)
A report was submitted to Council at its meeting on 30 October 2017 regarding three recent Precinct meetings with the NSW Government about transport infrastructure projects, (including the above).
1. THAT the Q&A session transcripts from all the meetings, once finalised with TfNSW and RMS, be circulated and/or published to all stakeholders.
2. THAT Council accept and follow up on the RMS offer (arising from the 12 October 2017 meeting) to present again at a precinct/community meeting with their air quality expert in response to their key “take away”, that exhaust fumes/stack ventilation/air quality remains a major community concern.
3. THAT Council write to the State Government asking for a moratorium on all infrastructure works relating to the B-Line that have been proposed to take place in Cremorne and Neutral Bay for six months in order to undertake a trial of the B-Line bus service to collect real-time data and that such a trial not take place over the Christmas/ New Year period.
4. THAT Council write to the Member for North Shore requesting a copy of her correspondence to the Minister for Transport in relation to the B-Line.
5. THAT Council thank Council staff and in particular Jenny Gleeson, for organising the public meetings that have been held over the past 4-6 weeks in relation to the Western Harbour Tunnel and Beaches Link and the B-Line.
CiS11: Special Precinct Meetings - Transport Infrastructure Related Projects (275KB)
If you wish to join The Plateau Precinct subscriber list, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or for further information please contact Council on 9936 8100.