Read the Business Papers of Council: Agendas, Reports, Minutes, plus further information.
Council Business Papers
Business papers (Agenda, Reports, Minutes) are available in advance online here by 5pm on the Thursday before the Monday meeting.
Council Reports present the issues, and staff recommendations for Council's consideration. To confirm the Council decision refer to the Minutes for the resolution, generally available by 5pm on the Wednesday after the Monday meeting.
Council Meetings Online
- Webcast - access the webcast LIVE on the day (or a recording available next day), and view our copyright notice.
Audio - a record is kept to assist in the transcription of the Minutes.
Sorry, no result matches your search.
Councillors - view or contact your Mayor and representative Councillors.
Calendar 2021 - view the 2021 Meeting Schedule here (234KB).
Enquiries contact the Governance Coordinator on 9936 8100, or email@example.com
Covid-19 Notice Public Access
In response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, Council has introduced the following changes to the public access to Council meetings:
- A modified Public Forum will recommence at 6.30pm prior to all Ordinary and Extraordinary Council meetings from August.
Please note the following procedures:
- The Public Forum will be livestreamed to allow public access to the proceedings.
- Applications to address Council should be received by 12 noon on the day of the meeting. Late applications will be considered up to 4pm, however, priority will be given to early applications. Due to additional challenges resulting from COVID-19, it may not be possible to facilitate presentations at short notice.
The application form includes a list of guidelines that will be followed to ensure appropriate physical distancing is maintained. Please review and agree to the guidelines on the application form before submitting your request to speak.
- Members of the public not addressing the Public Forum will not be admitted to the Council Chambers.
- Individuals can provide a written submission on any agenda item by 4pm on the day of the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org, which will then be provided to the Councillors.
By attending a Council meeting, whether as a proponent or objector addressing the Council, or as an observer or other interested party, members of the public consent to this use of their image, voice and personal information.