Read the Business Papers of Council: Agendas, Reports, Minutes, plus further information.
In response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, Council has introduced the following changes to the public access to Council meetings:
- The Public Forum is cancelled until further notice.
- The public gallery will also be closed until further notice.
- Individuals can provide a written submission on any agenda item by 4pm on the day of the meeting to email@example.com, which will be provided to the Councillors.
A webcast of the Ordinary Council meetings will be available on the day after the meeting - you can access the webcast online here.
For all enquiries please contact the Governance Coordinator on 9936 8100, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, no result matches your search.
Council Business Papers
Business papers (Agenda, Reports, Minutes) are available in advance online here by 5pm on the Thursday before the Monday meeting.
Council Reports present the issues, and staff recommendations for Council's consideration. To confirm the Council decision refer to the Minutes for the resolution, generally available by 5pm on the Wednesday after the Monday meeting.
Council Meeting Recordings
- Audio - a record is kept to assist in the transcription of the Minutes.
- Webcast - you can access the webcast on the day after meeting here.
Councillors - find or contact your Mayor and representative Councillors.
Calendar 2020 - Council & Committees meetings calendar (277KB)
Further Information contact the Governance Coordinator on 9936 8100, or email@example.com