- North Sydney Council asserts the subsistence, ownership, or both, (as applicable), of copyright in any material which appears at the North Sydney Council web site in respect of which it can assert copyright, subject to the operation of the Copyright Act 1968 ©.
- Subject to the operation of the Copyright Act 1968 ©, you are welcome to reproduce the material which appears at the North Sydney Council web site for personal, in-house or non-commercial use, without formal permission and without charge.
- You may download, store in cache, display, print and copy the information in unaltered form only. Subject to paragraph 4 below, you may not display the contents of any HTML page, or PDF file posted on this web site within, or as part of, any other site, or otherwise re-transmit, distribute or commercialise the material without the express written permission of the North Sydney Council. This does not prevent inclusion of hypertext links to this web site in any other web site.
- You are not permitted to use this web site to sell a product or service or to increase traffic to your web site.
- The copyright in any State or Federal legislative materials is owned by the Crown in right of either the State or the Commonwealth, as applicable. The publication of any State of New South Wales legislative material displayed on this web site must be in accordance with the authorisation given by the notice relating to copyright in New South Wales legislation and other material that was published in the NSW Government Gazette No 110 of 27 September 1996 and varied by notice published in the NSW Government Gazette No 20 of 19 January 2001. The Publication of any Commonwealth legislative material displayed on this web site must be in accordance with the Commonwealth government's requirements as stipulated at www.australia.gov.au.
- In the event that you wish to reproduce, store, transmit or alter the material which appears at the North Sydney Council web site for a purpose other than personal, in-house or non-commercial use, you can apply for formal permission by contacting North Sydney Council.
- Copyright in the materials appearing at any third party web sites which are linked to the North Sydney Council web site vests in the author of those materials or the author's licensee, subject to the operation of the Copyright Act 1968 ©. North Sydney Council cannot and does not grant any permission or authorisation in respect of the copyright in any materials appearing at any third party web sites and recommends that you refer to the copyright statements at those web sites before making use of those materials.
The proceedings of all Council meetings in open session are recorded and webcast for the purpose of facilitating community access. Webcast archives are stored and available to the public via Council’s website for two years, after which time the recordings may be disclosed under the provisions of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPA) Act.
Members of the public attending a Council meeting may have their image, voice and personal information (including name and address) recorded, publicly broadcast and archived for two years.
Closed (Confidential) Sessions of Council Meetings will not be broadcast. If the webcast stream goes black during a meeting, this means that Council has entered into Closed Session.
North Sydney Council accepts no liability for any defamatory remarks that may be made during the course of the meeting.
Copyright Webcasting Notice
Images and videos on this website (including the Council meetings available at https://livestream.com/northsydneycouncil) are subject to copyright laws. Any unauthorised use, alteration, copying or the like of those images or videos is prohibited without the written consent of the relevant author or owner of those images and videos or Council, as the case may be. If you have any questions, please contact our Governance team on 9936 8100.