Broadleaf weed spraying info
NOTICE - annual Herbicide application
Herbicide treatment will be applied on the following Parks and Reserves from 06/08/18 to 06/09/18 (weather dependant).
All spraying will be done at night with the target being - Broadleaf and Annual weeds.
Spray signs will be placed within all sites weeks prior to spraying, with further details 24 hours before actual spraying.
Parks and Reserves:
Kelly's Place - Crows Nest, St Thomas Rest Park - Crows Nest, Berry Island Reserve - Waverton, Brennan Park - Waverton, Waverton Park (includes Merrett Playground) - Waverton, Blues Point reserve - McMahons point, Henry Lawson Reserve - McMahons Point, Sawmillers Reserve - McMahons Point, Clark Park - Lavender Bay, Quibaree Park & Art Barton - Lavender Bay, Watt Park - Lavender Bay, Jeffrey St Reserve - Milsons Point, Dr Mary Booth Lookout - Kirribilli, Milson Park - Kirribilli, Kesterton Park - North Sydney, Ilbery Park - Neutral Bay, Kurraba Reserve - Neutral Bay, Warringa Park - Neutral Bay, Weaver Park - Neutral Bay, Cremorne Point Reserve - Cremorne Point, Brightmore Reserve - Cremorne, Brothers Memorial Reserve - Cremorne, Grasmere Childrens Park - Cremorne, Grasmere Reserve - Cremorne, Lodge Rd - Cremorne, Prior Avenue Reserve - Cremorne, Tunks Park - Foreshore area - Cammeray, Anzac Park - Cammeray, Green Park - Cammeray
Park Significant Features
A paved under-bridge area creates a dry level forum ideal for strolling, lunch and taking in the iconic views of the Harbour and Circular Quay and Sydney Opera House.
The park overall gently slopes to the historic foreshore areas and walkways and Luna Park.
Accessible public toilets are half way along in Fitzroy St.
Milsons Point Playground Significant Features
- Equipment caters to a broad age range - with activities suitable for under fives at one end of the playground, and activities suitable for over fives at the other.
- Equipment is low visual impact, but high adventure cable style in a landscaped setting with mature fig trees and rubber soft-fall surfaces.
- Impressive views of harbour and city from this foreshore park located beneath the northern pylons of the harbour bridge.
- Other park features include monthly markets, heritage items and significant tree plantings.
- Park is linked to the Olympic Pool and Luna Park site, and to open space areas along the Kirribilli foreshore.
Occupying one of the most spectacular locations in all of Sydney, this modern regional facility offers a shady haven for parents and carers as well as a challenging play environment for children of all ages. The senior cable 'landscape' has flat areas, sloped areas, prisms and vertical climbs as well as overhead strength and lower level balance activities. Younger children can enjoy the smaller scale cable activities, an interesting combination unit, and a family sized seesaw.
This fully-fenced playground is one of North Sydney's most popular!