Playground Significant Features
- Play equipment in a landscaped setting includes traditional swings, spinner, slides and cable activity.
- Concrete paths and rubber surfacing provide all abilities access to many activities
- Playground is fenced and entire park is also fenced
- Adjacent to Anderson Park (foreshore park containing a sports field and public toilets) and Clark Road shops.
Designed to fit neatly into the existing landform, this low-key timber playground is tucked into the quiet Neutral Bay valley. Activities cater to a wide range of ages and abilities with ramp access to main structure. Activities include swings, slides, climbing net and a fun 'spinning cup' ride.
Warringa Park Playground
Kurraba Road, Neutral Bay
- Dogs permitted - with restrictions
- Seats and/or Picnic Tables
- Bubbler/Drinking water station