Bushcare is a great way to meet people from all walks of life with a common interest in environmental protection.
Volunteer with one of our 13 Bushcare groups and help protect and restore our bushland and reserves. Group meetings feature:
- a qualified supervisor is present at all group sessions
- on-site training, gloves, tools and morning tea is provided
- no experience is necessary.
Apply to become a Bushcare volunteer
The benefits of being a Bushcare volunteer include:
- helping protect and preserve our bushland reserves
- experiencing a great outdoor working environment
- participating in healthy, active and fun activities
- enjoying relaxed social events with other volunteers
- gaining knowledge through a variety of expert-run workshops and guided bushwalks
- creating a sense of personal achievement through community involvement
Filtered by - Category: Bushcare