Bushcare is a great way to meet people from all walks of life with a common interest in environmental protection.
Volunteer with one of our 13 Bushcare groups and help protect and restore our bushland and reserves. Group meetings feature:
- a qualified supervisor is present at all group sessions
- on-site training, gloves, tools and morning tea is provided
- no experience is necessary.
The benefits of being a Bushcare volunteer include:
- helping protect and preserve our bushland reserves
- experiencing a great outdoor working environment
- participating in healthy, active and fun activities
- enjoying relaxed social events with other volunteers
- gaining knowledge through a variety of expert-run workshops and guided bushwalks
- creating a sense of personal achievement through community involvement
Filtered by - Category: Bushcare
Thu 28 Sep 20235:30pm - 9pm
Join the Bushland Team for a spotlight walk around Balls Head Reserve.
Sun 08 Oct 20237:30am - 11am
Join bird enthusiast Mark Fuller and the Bushland Team for a guided walk through Tunks Park, Cammeray.
Sun 29 Oct 202310am - 4pm
The North Sydney Living Futures Festival will be filling The Coal Loader with ideas, colour and sustainable fun this October
Contact the Bushcare Officer
To find out more about joining Bushcare or the Adopt a Plot program, please contact our Bushcare Officer.