Bushcare is a great way to meet people from all walks of life with a common interest in environmental protection.
Volunteer with one of our 13 Bushcare groups and help protect and restore our bushland and reserves. Group meetings feature:
- a qualified supervisor is present at all group sessions
- on-site training, gloves, tools and morning tea is provided
- no experience is necessary.
The benefits of being a Bushcare volunteer include:
- helping protect and preserve our bushland reserves
- experiencing a great outdoor working environment
- participating in healthy, active and fun activities
- enjoying relaxed social events with other volunteers
- gaining knowledge through a variety of expert-run workshops and guided bushwalks
- creating a sense of personal achievement through community involvement
Filtered by - Category: Bushcare
Sat 09 Mar 20245pm - 9pm
Celebrate Bat Night by helping to monitor a Grey-headed Flying-fox camp.
Sat 16 Mar 20249:30am - 12:30pm
Learn how to propagate native plants from cuttings with the Bushcare Community Nursery Supervisor.
Thu 21 Mar 20246:30pm - 8pm
Join an online talk about White-nose syndrome and microbats in Northern Sydney.
Contact the Bushcare Officer
To find out more about joining Bushcare or the Adopt a Plot program, please contact our Bushcare Officer.