Rules for signage on buildings and business premises
If you want to install signage or advertising in the North Sydney area, please check all restrictions to see what signage is permitted and if you need to submit a development application.
Rules for signage on buildings and business premises:
- no more than one large building and/or business identification sign per building is permitted
- one directory board is permitted for multiple occupancy buildings
- signs must not be located where drivers require a higher level of concentration, such as at major intersections
- illuminated signs must not be positioned on properties fronting laneways between residential and commercial areas
- only one wall sign per building.