The free CitySwitch program helps office-based businesses improve their energy efficiency, reduce waste, lower their costs and contribute to a carbon positive future.
If your office is based in North Sydney, you can find out more about joining the CitySwitch program by emailing our program manager on email@example.com.
The program aims to:
- educate and inspire with a respected event series and through the provision of toolkits, workbooks, case studies and site tours
- facilitate links to other programs, information sources, industry bodies and communities of interest
- identify market expertise that signatories might need in order to build corporate capacity, systems and comply with evolving legislative requirements
- signpost incentives and financial vehicles that are available to expedite the uptake of sustainability investments
- celebrate and reward environmental leadership and achievement through the annual awards and ongoing member promotions.
Run in partnership between the cities of Sydney, North Sydney, Willoughby, Adelaide, Melbourne and Perth, and the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage, these councils cover approximately 70 per cent of Australia’s office space.
Listen to this podcast episode where Emily Keegan and Katie Shamas, National Secretariates for CitySwitch, explain how the program empowers businesses to map a clear path to net-zero emissions while connecting them with a supportive community of like-minded organizations, fostering collaboration among participants.