- Nicholson Street, Crows Nest, 2065
- Opening hours
- 24 hours, 7 days a week. Paid parking hours from 7am to 11pm, Monday to Saturday.
- Fees and charges
Monday to Saturday:
- Free two-hours parking is available for one period per day.
- The third hour costs $6, then $6 per half-hour onwards.
- Maximum daily fee is $45.
Parking is free all day Sunday.
Early bird parking
Early bird $16-a-day parking is available Monday to Friday, subject to availability and must be validated at the pay machine after entry. You must enter the car park between 6:30am and 9:30am, and exit between 2:30pm and 6:30pm.
Late entry or early exit will result in normal casual parking rates.
- Accessible spaces
- Electric charging bays
- Two EV chargers (22kw) on ground level. Bring your own charging cable.
- Clearance height
- 2 metres
- Contact car park office
- To report an issue, contact the car park office on 0419 619 560, from 7am to 11pm Monday to Friday, and from 7am to 10pm Saturday to Sunday.
- Apply for a permanent car space