- Ridge Street, North Sydney, 2060
- Opening hours
- 24 hours, 7 days a week. Paid parking hours between 7am and 11pm, Monday to Friday.
- Fees and charges
Monday to Friday:
- First hour is $8.40, then $6.40 per half hour after that.
- Maximum daily fee until 6pm is $58.
- Evening flat rate after 6pm is $10.
Parking is free all day Saturday and Sunday.
Early bird parking
Early bird $30-a-day parking is available Monday to Friday and must be validated at the pay machine.
You must enter the car park between 6:30am and 9:30am, and exit between 2:30pm and 6:30pm.
Late entry or early exit will result in normal casual parking rates.
Free 90-minutes parking for residents
Monday to Friday, residents only. To register, apply for a resident vehicle permit.
- Accessible spaces
- Electric charging bays
- Two EV chargers (22kw) on ground level. Bring your own charging cable.
- Clearance height
- 2.1 metres
- Contact car park office
- To report an issue, contact the car park office on 0419 619 560, from 7am to 11pm Monday to Friday, and from 7am to 10pm Saturday to Sunday.
- Apply for a permanent car space
For permanent parking availability, please email email@example.com
Download a permanent parking space application form
Read our permanent parking space terms and conditions.
Note: a discount is available for customers who lease five (5) or more parking spaces across any of the eligible parking stations. Eligible parking stations include the Holtermann Street Carpark, the Hume Street Carpark, the Ridge Street Carpark and the Ward Street Carpark.