- Anderson Park
- Sportsground current status
ANDERSON PARK - OPEN
Anderson Park will remain open for this weekends sporting events.
- Sportsground moisture content
- Park, Sportsground
One of the North Sydney area’s major sporting venues, Anderson Park is located on the foreshores of Neutral Bay. Features include:
- floodlit sports field suitable for cricket, soccer, various football codes, touch, volleyball, training, school sport and carnivals
- two synthetic cricket wickets
- male and female toilets and a change room
- pathways, sandstone flagging and a depression-era concrete wall
- lighting, a bubbler, seats and a small beach
- Hills Weeping Figs create a magnificent shelterbelt along the park boundary
- a custom-designed playground across the road in Warringa Park
Dogs are welcome in Anderson Park, however they are not permitted on the sports fields when organised sport is being played.
- Getting there and parking
- A 10-minute walk from North Sydney and Milsons Point railway stations. Numerous buses run along Clark and Kurraba Roads. There is limited on-street parking available.
- Plan of Management