- Cammeray Park
- Sportsground current status
- Open (always open artificial surface)
- Park, Sportsground, Tennis Court, Skate Plaza
A large park located on the ridge top in Cammeray. While most of the gently sloping land has been landscaped as a golf course, the Park contains a variety of sports facilities and many pleasant areas to sit and relax.
NOTE: A large portion of this park is currently inaccessible due to the construction of the Western Harbour Tunnel.
- synthetic turf covers this floodlit sports field. Soccer and rugby are popular here
- an amenity block with kiosk, change rooms, accessible toilets and a concrete concourse for seating
- nearby sport facilities: 9-hole golf course (temporarily closed), croquet lawns, four tennis courts
- the skate plaza is next to the sports field
- on the western side of the park, past the golf course, is the Cammeray Dam and fountain - an innovative storm water reuse project
- benches, lights, pathways and a shared pedestrian/cycle track
- tennis court
Dogs are welcome in Cammeray Park however they are not permitted on sports fields when organised sport is being played.
- Getting there and parking
- Cammeray Park is easily accessible by bus. Limited on-street parking is also available.
- Plan of Management