- Carradah Park
One of Council's largest public open spaces, this former industrial site is now a magnificent harbourside park. Park features include:
- numerous pathways and stairs with lookout platforms at key viewing points
- water quality control ponds with associated wetland and frog habitat areas
- many items of industrial heritage have been retained
- signs interpret the Aboriginal and European history of the area
- extensive planting of native species supplementing the existing bushland along the Berrys Bay foreshore
- the park connects to other parklands on the Waverton Peninsula including Balls Head Reserve and the ex-Coal Loader/Caltex site.
For exact locations of dog tidy bag dispensers, look at the dog tidy bag map.
- Getting there and parking
- It’s an easy 10-minute walk from Waverton railway station. Limited on-street parking is available in the surrounding streets.
- Plan of Management