- Cremorne Point Reserve
Cremorne Point Reserve is narrow with a variety of vegetation and sweeping harbour views.
- Points of interest
The Lex and Ruby Graham Gardens, which started in 1957 from a single elephant's ear plant, are protected by the National Trust of Australia. Climb down to the lighthouse at Robertson Point or take a dip in Maccallum Pool. Along the western side of the Point are some popular picnic areas that offer views across the harbour.
Turn off Military Road at Cremorne into Murdoch Street which leads into Milson Road. Follow Milson Road to the end. There is limited street parking.
When travelling by public transport, take the Mosman Ferry from Circular Quay to Cremorne Point, or catch the Cremorne Wharf bus from Neutral Bay Junction.
The loop track has three main entrance points:
- Bogota Avenue
- At the bottom of the steps at the eastern end of Hodgson Avenue (Lower Spofforth Street or Bromley Ave)
- Above Cremorne Wharf
The Aboriginal name for Cremorne Point is Wulwarrajeung. The Aboriginal history of the area is evidenced by numerous shell middens and rock engravings.