- Library conference room
- Contact details
234 Miller St, North Sydney NSW 2060
- Website link
- Image of the space
- Information about the space
Located on level 2 of the library
- Facilities / equipment
- 10 flip-top tables on wheels, 1600 x 700 millimetres
- 80 stackable chairs
- a whiteboard (no whiteboard markers provided)
- a pulldown screen and projector (the hirer is required to supply cables, connectors and laptop to connect to the HDMI/VGA outlet)
- a kitchenette with microwave, fridge, freezer, Zip hot water, cups, saucers, tumblers and wine glasses
- Venue capacity
- Approximately 30 people seated at tables or 50 people seated lecture-theatre style
- The room is wheelchair accessible from the lift on the library’s ground floor and is fitted with a hearing loop.
- How to book
Public liability insurance is required when hiring.
Email your conference room hire form to StantonLibraryRoomHire@northsydney.nsw.gov.au
- Hire costs
Payment of full amount is required one week before booking date.
Day of the week Time Hourly hire fee Daily hire fee Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm $62 $290 Monday to Friday 5pm to 8pm $72 Not applicable Saturday and Sunday 10am to 5pm $72 $220
- 50% discount for community groups, charities, non-profit organisations
- 25% discount for political parties
- 25% discount for six or more meetings
- Double discount is not permitted
- Discount is only on room hire, not equipment
All hire cancellations will incur a $25 fee to cover administrative costs.
- Additional fees
Public Liability insurance
All hirers must have Public Liability insurance. If your booking is on behalf of a company, you will
need to provide your own insurance. If your booking is on behalf of an individual, you will need to
pay a ‘casual’ insurance fee (currently $48.00).
For hirers that have their own Insurance, their policy must include $20 million Public Liability
Insurance (min) and be in $AUD.