- Library meeting room
- Contact details
234 Miller St, North Sydney NSW 2060
- Website link
- Image of the space
- Information about the space
Located on Level 2 of the Stanton Library.
- Facilities / equipment
- one round table
- five stackable chairs
- 48-inch Samsung monitor screen (the hirer must supply your own device, HDMI cable, or use the ClickShare app)
- Ideal for
Meetings or small group presentations for up to five people.
- Venue capacity
- 5 people
- The room is wheelchair accessible from the lift on the library’s ground floor.
- How to book
- Hire costs
Payment of full amount is required one week before booking date.
Day of the week Hourly hire fee Weekdays until 5pm $32 per hour, $180 daily rate Weekdays after 5pm $42 Saturday and Sunday $42 per hour, $180 daily rate
For full Stanton Library opening hours, click here.
- 50% discount for community groups, charities, non-profit organisations
- 25% discount for political parties
- 25% discount for six or more meetings
- Double discount is not permitted
- Discount is only on room hire, not equipment
All hire cancellations will incur a $25 fee to cover administrative costs.
- Additional fees
Public Liability insurance
All hirers must have Public Liability insurance.
If your booking is on behalf of a company, you will need to provide your own insurance.
If your booking is on behalf of an individual, you will need to pay a ‘casual’ insurance fee currently at $52.00.
For hirers that have their own Insurance, their policy must include $20 million Public Liability Insurance (minimum) in $AUD.