Crows Nest Mainstreet presents Crows Nest Fest 2023: A Spectacular Celebration of Community, Cuisine, and Festival Spirit.
The Crows Nest Fest is one of the most anticipated community events of the year and is proud to announce an exciting line-up of activities and stallholders for its 2023 edition. With over 150 stallholders, licensed areas, kids zone, and a diverse range of offerings, this year's event promises to be a memorable experience for attendees of all ages. 30,000+ attendees are expected to join the festivities
"We are thrilled to present such a diverse and exciting line-up for this year's Crows Nest Fest said Crows Nest Mainstreet Director, JoEllen Henderson. "With over 150 stallholders, a wide range of gourmet options, fine beverages, and incredible entertainment, we are confident that this year's event will be a fantastic experience for the entire community."
The Crows Nest Fest will take place on Sunday 15 October 2023 from 10am to 5pm in the centre of Crows Nest village. It is a celebration of the vibrant local community and an opportunity to support local businesses and talent. Admission is free, and all are welcome to join in the festivities.
Crows Nest Fest 2023 will span from the five ways at Pacific Highway, down Willoughby Road to Albany St, into Burlington, Holtermann, Clarke St, and Hume Ln, encompassing the bustling shopping and dining precinct of Crows Nest. Attendees are encouraged to immerse themselves in the festive atmosphere, relish culinary delights, and enjoy quality time with their family and friends.
The following roads will be subject to changed traffic conditions from Sunday 15 October 12 midnight until Sunday 15 October 11pm:
- Willoughby Rd closed to Albany St
- Holtermann Rd closed at intersection with Zig Zag Ln
- Burlington St closed at Willoughby Ln
- Zig Zag Ln closed near Burlington St
- Willoughby Rd closed at Falcon St intersection
- Clarke St closed at Hume St
- Hume Ln closed at intersection with Clarke St both sides
- Hume Ln closed at Pole St
- Chapel Ln & Willoughby Ln closed between Holtermann St
Visit Live Traffic NSW for updates.
Temporary bus stops
The following bus routes [114, 115, 263, 265 & 267] will be diverting from their regular routes while roads are closed.
Check signs at stops for alternative locations and visit transportnsw.info to plan your trip.
The following public parks are open to the public during event times and all have accessible parking. Car parks 1-3 will operate free of charge all day.
- Hume Street car park: open from 7am-10pm, entrance-Pole Ln
- Holtermann Street car park: open from 7am-10pm, entrance- Holtermann St
- Nicholson Street car park: open from 7am-10pm, entrance- Nicholson St
- Alexander Street car park: two hours free parking, after that normal paid parking, open from 7am-10pm, entrance - Burlington St.