Report a food business

Go back to web version

Print version

If you have concerns about a food business in the North Sydney local government area, please contact Council with details of the complaint and the business concerned.

Contact Council

Consumers are protected under the Food Act 2003 and can make a complaint about a wide range of issues, including, but not limited to:

  • unsafe practices involving food or a food outlet
  • a food product that has made them or someone they know sick
  • dirty premises or poor food handling
  • foreign objects in food
  • a food product that has been tampered with
  • food that is falsely described or a misleading claim. 
Go back to web version