All private swimming pool owners are required to register their pool on the NSW Swimming Pool Register.
When registering your pool, you will need to provide:
- address of the pool/spa
- type of property such as a private residence, multi-occupancy (units etc), or tourist and visitor accommodation
- if the property is on a waterfront
- If the pool is located on private land greater than two hectares or less than 230 square metres
- when the pool/spa was built
- if the pool barrier has been substantially modified or rebuilt and when that took place.
There is a penalty for owners who fail to register a swimming pool.
North Sydney News
Visit our news section to find out the latest Council news and to stay up to date with what's happening in North Sydney.Read latest news