Tree Removal or Pruning on Private Land Application

Page 1 of 5 . You are 20% complete.

Applicant Details

Before proceeding, please review tree works that don't need consent and tree works that do need consent


If you are requesting any tree work on Common Property, the request must be made by the Chairman, Secretary or Managing Agent.

Are you located within the North Sydney Local Government Area? (required)
Is your mailing address the same as above? (required)
Will the tree work take place at the property specified above? (required)