Small Grants Program
Funding for local community organisations.
Each year, funding is available to not-for-profit organisations to provide services to our local residents.
Each year, funding opens around mid-Feb and closes early March.
Funding amounts are generally in the range of $500-$2000, and should be seen as a contribution rather than a commitment to fund the entire service.
Applications for 2020-21 Funding have now closed.
Successful applications will be announced in July 2020.
- Please read the Small Grant Guidelines (70KB) to determine if your organisation and project is eligible to receive funding.
- Please read our D4-07 Community Grants and Subsidies Policy (126KB)
- Please note that hardcopy application forms are not accepted - you must submit your application using the online application form (available here when funding round is open).
- Prepare information regarding your project proposal, budget information and supporting documents.
- Complete your online application form prior to the closing date.
- Further information: please contact the Community & Arts Admin Officer, Community Development, on 9936 8100 or email email@example.com
For previous funding that was received for the 2019-120 Financial year - due date 30 June 2020.
Grant Acquittal Form for Community Organisations (Word) (111KB)
Grant Acquittal Form for community Organisations (PDF) (96KB)
Grant Acquittal Form for Cultural Organisations (Word) (111KB)
Grants Acquittal Form for Cultural Organisations (PDF) (98KB)