We have over 60 noticeboards just waiting to carry your message to our busy neighbourhood communities.
This is a free service to promote local community services, and special events.
Apply for a Noticeboard Space
- Contact our Community Information Officer to book a space (note the deadlines below).
- You will be asked to email or bring in the flyer for approval.
- With approval then 60 x A5 (or smaller) flyers (or 30 if the noticeboards are busy) need to be delivered to our Customer Service, or post to North Sydney Council, PO Box 12, North Sydney 2059 (attention Community Information Officer).
2019 Noticeboard Closing Dates
It is your responsibility to make sure that hard copies of the flyers are delivered before 12pm midday on these closing dates.
- Tuesday 5 February, 12pm
- Tuesday 19 March, 12pm
- Tuesday 7 May, 12pm
- Tuesday 18 June, 12pm
- Tuesday 30 July, 12pm
- Tuesday 10 September, 12pm
- Tuesday 22 October, 12pm
- Tuesday 10 December, 12pm
The flyers are then put up on the weekend following each of these closing dates.
It is Council Policy to give priority to local community events and services, and non-profit groups: D4-08 Community Information Policy (126KB)
All notices without a current date are taken down at the end of each cycle (that is, the weekend following the closing date).
If you are not eligible, or have missed the deadline, then there are three non-glass, open noticeboards for flyers anytime.
- Blues Point Rd - McMahons Point Community Centre.
- Bay Rd - opposite Waverton train station.
- Burton St Tunnel - near Milsons Point train station.
Civic Park Noticeboard
Or, ask to have your notice placed on the Civic Park noticeboards (near Stanton Library).
Contact the Community Information Officer for further information 9936 8189 or email@example.com