We have up to 60 noticeboards to carry your message to our busy neighbourhood communities. This is a free service to promote local community events and services.
Apply for a noticeboard space
- Contact our Community Information Officer to book a space on 02 9936 8100 or email@example.com
- Email or bring in the flyer for approval.
- Once approved, 60 x A5 flyers (or 30 if the noticeboards are busy) need to be delivered to our Customer Service, 200 Miller Street. Or post to North Sydney Council, PO Box 12, North Sydney 2059, Attention Community Information Officer.
2023 Noticeboard closing dates
It is your responsibility to make sure hard copies of the flyers are delivered before midday on these closing dates:
- Tuesday 31 January
- Tuesday 14 March
- Tuesday 2 May
- Tuesday 13 June
- Tuesday 25 July
- Tuesday 5 September
- Tuesday 17 October
- Tuesday 28 November
The flyers are put up on the weekend following the closing date.
Priority is given to local community events and services, and not-for-profit groups.
Download the noticeboard program here.
If you are not eligible or have missed the deadline, there are three open noticeboards where flyers can be placed at any time. All notices without a current date are taken down at the end of the weekend following the above closing dates.
- Blues Point Road at McMahons Point Community Centre.
- Bay Road, opposite Waverton train station.
- Burton Street Tunnel, near Milsons Point train station.
Ted Mack Civic Park Noticeboard
Have your notice placed on the Ted Mack Civic Park noticeboards, near Stanton Library.
For more information, contact the Community Information Officer on 02 9936 8100 or firstname.lastname@example.org