These guidelines apply to all public internet users at the library.
Stanton Library operates under the NSW Library Act 1939, its regulations and amendments.
Inappropriate use of the internet may result in access being cancelled or further action being taken.
These guidelines apply to all public internet users at our library facilities:
- Users must follow any direction by our employees
- We have no control over the internet, reminding users some content may be offensive to others
- We take no responsibility and have no control over the security of any information users place on the internet such as banking details or form data
- Users must follow all relevant laws including copyright and licensing agreements
The internet must not be used for:
- displaying pornographic, obscene, offensive or other material considered to be bad taste
- displaying material or any act that may incite hatred or violence
- any illegal act or related material