Charities and not-for-profit organisations can apply for a permit to display promotional banners for community events on Council property or land.
Banner locations include:
- St Leonards Park, on the corner of Falcon and Miller Streets in North Sydney, between the Phoenix Palms trunks
- Ennis Road, Milsons Point, on fencing along the footpath, opposite the exit from Milsons Point railway station
- Alfred Street South, Milsons Point, on fencing along the former bowling green
- Ernest Place plaza in Crows Nest
- Bay Road Reserve, Waverton, opposite Waverton railway station and outside 61-71 Bay Road
- Clark and Kurraba Roads, Neutral Bay, on the traffic island facing Anderson Park.
All banners must:
- be approximately 5metres x 1metres in size
- be attached with ropes approximately 6metres in length
- large banners will need multiple holes in them to allow wind to pass through
- be displayed for no longer than two weeks
- and be collected from the Customer Service Centre within seven days of being removed from display by Council.
To apply for a permit, complete the form below, and return to our Customer Service Centre.
We also have street banner flags in North Sydney CBD, and the Neutral Bay and Crows Nest village centres available for hire.
Our Customer Service Centre operates from 9am to 5pm. Our Council Rangers are on duty and contactable seven days a week from 5.30am to midnight.Address: